Tuesday 28 December 2010

WIND OF CHANGE

In 1982 I was playing guitar in various rock groups  and with some spare time during the day
I started working in a little store in Carnaby street.
I had a lot of friends in the music industry
like the guys at MUSIC FOR NATIONS,KERRANG. METAL HAMMER and in bands
like METALLICA, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, CINDERELA, BILLY IDOL etc,,
Soon these friends and contacts were asking me to make COOL JEWELLERY for them
As I had done a lot of comic book styles drawings, I started carving three dimentional
figures to be moulded and cast in metal .
My designs like THE EVIL SKULL RING, WOLF RING, PLAGUE RING, RIP ring , DEATH FROM ABOVE , ( all named by me) or MOTORHEAD ring ,EYE ring, and many more,soon became classics and favourites.
Here's included on this blog some reviews about my jewellery designs at the time.
But WINDS OF CHANGE were blowing and I left in 1992 to start my ownstore
CRAZY PIG DESIGNS .
Fortunatly I have kept  every  single design and master that I made at the time,
along with over 900 NEW designs at CRAZY PIG DESIGNS.
So if you want THE REAL THING from the ORIGINAL DESIGNER.
There's only one place to go

OFTEN COPIED
NEVER EQUALLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment