Sunday 17 October 2010

ROCKFORD CHEAP TRICK

When CHEAP TRICK released their great CD ROCKFORD
at while touring the UK , RICK NIELSEN popped in at
CRAZY PIG DESIGNS,
While chatting about music and collecting guitars , Rick asked me
to make him something.... Maybe a bracelet? or whatever....
And he left it up to me
Cheching the CD cover for ROCKFORD I immediatly loved
the cartoon characters of each band member
So with a little time and effort I made for RICK
various  bracelets , wallet chains and key rings
Each of the characters has a little cartoon on the back
of BASS/GUITAR/MIKE and DRUMSTICKS....
Here's my own bracelet ( hence a few scratches here and there)
I really like this one
A little different but cool with the coloured enamel


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! Rockford's a terrific CD, but the geometric shaped heads really rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get one of these???! Absolutely LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete